Business Process Coordinator
Position Title: Business Process Coordinator
Office Location: Alpharetta, Georgia
Exemption Classification: Salary / Exempt
Reports To: John Romanos, VP of Global Engineering
Date: June 22, 2022
Job Summary: At phasetwo we are looking for an experienced Business Process Coordinator to undertake a variety of day-to-day facility and office tasks. You will be an integral part in ensuring that our operations run smoothly, customers are happy and successful in supporting other business activities as required. This position is office based, minimum 3 days per week and as required.
- Ensure that purchase orders are filled on time
- Schedule deliveries from external vendors
- Responsible for trade show and event management (phasetwo2 & TOMCO2), document control of all marketing materials
- Collaborate with process engineers and managers to reduce costs
- Suggest process improvements
- Help implement process changes
- Support other teams with various administrative tasks (redirecting calls, disseminating correspondence, scheduling meetings etc.)
- Greet and assist visitors when they arrive at the office
- Deal with customer complaints or issues
- Monitor office supplies inventory and place orders
- Assist in vendor relationship management
- BA/BS degree in Business administration, Marketing or other related field with 2 years’ experience
- Knowledgeable and familiar with general Office, Marketing and Production processes
- Excellent technical skills
- Experience in customer service a plus
- Knowledge of basic bookkeeping principles and office management systems and procedures
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office, “back-office” and accounting software
- Working knowledge of office equipment (e.g., optical scanner)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Organized with the ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Reliable with patience and professionalism
Phase TwoTM is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and comply with all related employment regulatory requirements. We do not discriminate in employment related decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Phase TwoTM is an EEO/AA Employer M/F/D/V.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without warning.