Maintenance Technician-Electrical Focus
Position Title: Maintenance Technician-Electrical Focus
Office Location: United States
Exemption Classification: Salary / Non-Exempt
Reports To: Director of Operations
Date: January 18, 2023
Job Summary: The Maintenance Technician is responsible for repair, preventative maintenance, and general upkeep of all equipment in our facility. This person is also responsible for general upkeep of the facility buildings and grounds.
- Responsible for PM’s on all existing equipment
- Diagnose equipment breakdowns, repair immediately or communicate to manager required repairs/parts and anticipated downtime
- Maintain documentation on safety-related equipment; fire suppression/extinguisher, building alarms, cranes & other lifting devices
- Perform maintenance on the facility systems
- General plumbing
- General HVAC
- Electrical including High Voltage (breakers, 3 phase power) and Low Voltage systems (outlets, lighting, etc)
- Maintain and comply with existing policies for usage, disposal, and general storage of onsite hazardous materials
- Maintain awareness of site safety and proactively fix/repair unsafe situations/equipment or advise manager of potential equipment safety-related issues.
KNOWLEDGE, EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND/OR ABILITIES:
- HS Diploma or GED required.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs.
- 5 years maintenance experience.
- PLC experience is recommended.
- Experience with welding equipment is recommended.
Environmental and Working Conditions:
- General Manufacturing environment, work can be inside or outside.
Tomco Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and comply with all related employment regulatory requirements. We do not discriminate in employment related decisions based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Tomco Systems is an EEO/AA Employer M/F/D/V.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without warning.