Warehouse Associate (phasetwo)
Position Title: Warehouse Associate
Office Location: Alpharetta, Georgia
Exemption Classification: Hourly / Non-Exempt
Date: February 1, 2023
Job Summary: Warehouse Associate supports our company’s warehouse operations. Receive, input, sort, load, and unload products to include various warehouse activities.
- Process, package, and ship orders accurately
- Organize stocks and maintain inventory
- Inspect products for defects and damages
- Examine ingoing and outgoing shipments
- Organize warehouse space
- Receive, unload and place incoming inventory items appropriately
- Check, verify and fill customer invoices
- Contribute ideas on ways to improve or optimize warehousing procedures
- Keep warehouse clean and organized daily
Knowledge, Education, Experience and/or abilities:
- HS Diploma or GED required.
- Must be able to lift 25-50lbs.Proven warehouse experience
- Ability to operate forklift, hand truck, pallet jack and other warehouse equipment
- Adequate knowledge of warehouse data system
- Team player with organizational skills
- Ability to lift or move heavy products
Environmental and Working Conditions:
- General Manufacturing environment, work can be inside or outside.
TOMCO₂ Systems Company is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and comply with all related employment regulatory requirements. We do not discriminate in employment related decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
TOMCO₂ Systems Company is an EEO/AA Employer M/F/D/V.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, please let us know. Likewise, if you are limited in the ability to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, we will determine an alternate way for you to apply. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or Human Resources at (770)979-8000 ext. 204 Thank you!
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.