Field Service Technician
Position Title: Field Service Technician
Location: Loganville, GA
The basic purpose for this position is responsibility for servicing, installing, upgrading and performing preventative maintenance on TOMCO’s product offerings which include; traditional Industrial Gas applications and Dry Ice Production, Water/Wastewater Treatment, Food Processing, Food Chilling & Freezing, Dry Ice Applications, Craft & Micobrew, Bottling Plants, Cannabis Extraction, and
Grow/Greenhouse Yield Enhancement.
• Self-motivated and able to prioritize
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including positive attitude
• Excellent ‘customer first’ communication skills
• Strong ability to troubleshoot and independently problem solve
• Maintains company provided vehicle, tools and equipment in good working condition and within manufacturer’s recommendations
• Maintains refrigerant usage/recovery equipment in accordance with EPA requirements
• Required to travel, drive and be on the road servicing equipment, 90% of the time
• Some long drive times are encountered depending on geographical territory covered
• Available for periodic travel to Corporate Office for training classes
• Able to work at elevated heights by way of manlift, ladder or similar
• Personable, approachable, and able to train and work easily with others
• Strong attention to detail-proof own work
• Creativity and determination to continue with difficult assignments
• Flexibility to work weekends, holidays, and long hours
• Must commit to and meet job deadlines
Required education, skills, and experience:
• HS Diploma or GED required
• Have acceptable motor vehicle report (MVR) based on company’s insurance requirements
• Knowledgeable of MS Office
• Electrical experience required
• 3+ years working in a technician role
• Refrigeration experience required
• PLC, HMI experience preferred
• Must be able to lift, carry or push a minimum of 50lbs
TOMCO₂ Systems Company is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and comply with all related employment regulatory requirements. We do not discriminate in employment related decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
TOMCO₂ Systems Company is an EEO/AA Employer M/F/D/V.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.