Logistics Coordinator/Warehouse Lead
Position Title: Logistics Coordinator/Warehouse Lead
Location: Loganville, GA
Functional Area: Site-Wide
Exemption Classification: Salary
Job Summary: TOMCO2 Systems is looking for a highly organized problem-solver to take the role of Logistics Coordinator in our warehouse to help overhaul and maintain our supply chain infrastructure. The Ideal candidate has natural leadership skills and is comfortable managing a diverse set of responsibilities. The Logistics Manager is capable of managing our warehouse inventory, scheduling inbound and outbound deliveries, effectively assigning tasks to the warehouse team and maintaining business relationships with clients and carriers.
- Managing and maintaining an accurate inventory of product storage warehouses
- Setting up and maintaining schedules for inbound and outbound shipments
- Directing the flow of our organization’s materials and products
- Working with other departments for all large equipment movements
- Supervising the work of the warehouse team
- Overseeing the import and exporting process of parts and products
- Selecting carriers and negotiating contracts and rates.
- Planning and monitoring inbound and outgoing deliveries.
- Set organizational and labeling/identification standards for all warehouse locations, areas, and goods
- Responding to any issues or complaints.
- Working with other departments to incorporate logistics efficiency with company procedures and operations.
- Updating and evaluating assigned metrics to assess performance and implement improvements.
- Oversee the distribution, movement, storage of inventory and materials.
- Develop cost-reducing strategies and improvements for efficiency
Knowledge, Education, Experience and/or abilities:
- Associate Degree/High School Diploma
- Four years of professional logistics experience. Manufacture preferred
- Team Player
- Business communication
- Must be able to lift 25-50lbs.
- Ability to operate forklift, hand truck, pallet jack and other warehouse equipment
Environmental and Working Conditions:
- General Manufacturing environment, work can be inside or outside.
TOMCO₂ Systems Company is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and comply with all related employment regulatory requirements. We do not discriminate in employment related decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
TOMCO₂ Systems Company is an EEO/AA Employer M/F/D/V.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, please let us know. Likewise, if you are limited in the ability to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, we will determine an alternate way for you to apply. Please contact email@example.com or Human Resources at (770)979-8000 ext. 204 Thank you!
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.