Location: Loganville, GA
Job Summary: Warehouse Manager would effectively direct receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations. Would oversee the efficient receipt, storage, value-adding servicing, and dispatch of a wide variety of products.
- Strategically manage warehouse in compliance with company’s policies and vision
- Oversee receiving, warehousing, distribution and maintenance operations
- Train and manage a warehouse team to solve day-to-day operational issues and reach short- and long-term performance goals
- Oversee daily operations, while controlling and managing inventory and logistics
- Set warehouse and team goals in collaboration with executive management and other team leads
- Monitor workplace performance and lead training initiatives to improve employees
- Perform yearly inventory and audit
- Setup layout and ensure efficient space utilization
- Initiate, coordinate and enforce optimal operational policies and procedures
- Adhere to all warehousing, handling, and shipping legislation requirements
- Maintain standards of health and safety, hygiene, and security
- Manage stock control and reconcile with data storage system
- Liaise with clients, suppliers, and transport companies
- assign tasks appropriately and appraise results
- Recruit, select, orient, coach and motivate employees
- Produce reports and statistics regularly (IN/OUT status report, dead stock report etc.)
- Receive feedback and monitor the quality of services provided
Knowledge, Education, Experience and/or abilities:
- HS Diploma or GED required.
- Must be able to lift 25-50lbs.
- Proven work experience as a Warehouse Manager
- Expertise in warehouse management procedures and best practices
- Proven ability to implement process improvement initiatives
- Adequate knowledge of warehouse data system and management software
- Leadership skills with ability to manage staff
- Strong decision making and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to operate forklift, hand truck, pallet jack and other warehouse equipment
Environmental and Working Conditions:
- General Manufacturing environment, work can be inside or outside.
TOMCO₂ Systems Company is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and comply with all related employment regulatory requirements. We do not discriminate in employment related decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
TOMCO₂ Systems Company is an EEO/AA Employer M/F/D/V.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, please let us know. Likewise, if you are limited in the ability to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, we will determine an alternate way for you to apply. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or Human Resources at (770)334-1434. Thank you!
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.